Friday, June 27, 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG DEDICATED TO PHOTOGRAPHY AND TRAVELS

Photography is like a caring parent, praising you today and disciplining you tomorrow, but always encouraging you to persevere. For me, photography is very satisfying and yet can be very frustrating, it makes me stick to the rules and yet it tempts me to break them, but it always allows me to express myself. 

Long overdue, I am starting this blog. Over the years I have learned the tricks of the trade and continuing to do so there is so much to look forward to: new photography experiences and ideas, new gadgets and now new posts on this blog. 

I will be writing about my thoughts, tips of all sorts and travel notes, all related to photography. Whether to spark a conversation, explain a technique, offer my opinion or review a product, I hope that this blog will be a source of inspiration and knowledge for you. Oh, and what better match than photography and travels? 

- Alexander V.

No comments:

Post a Comment